This is good eating.
loaf of crusty two-day-old sourdough bread, chopped into bite sized chunks
1 medium onion, peeled and minced
1/2 cup soy margarine, melted
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
4 celery stalks, finely chopped
2 green apples, chopped
1 handful walnuts or pecans
- Sauté the onion,celery and pepper together with some olive oil until the onion is wilted.
- Add all the ingredients, except the melted margarine and soymilk, to a greased baking dish and toss well making sure the salt and poultry seasoning get even distribution.
- Add the margarine and toss again.
- Moisten the top of the mixture with soy milk.
- Bake at 325° for 45 minutes et voilà!!